Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis,diagnostic testing and treatment options.We do our best to have the testing done at the same appointment or as soon as possible.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your Primary Physicians referral slip and previous test results if applicable
- A list of medications you are presently taking or bring medication bottles to the office with you.
- Pharmacy phone/fax number and address.
- (Your presciptions cannot be written by Doctor without your current Pharmacy information- phone/fax number and address)
- If you have medical insurance, bring the necessary cards. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Photo ID (If a minor – Guardians Photo ID is required)
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if any special accommodations are needed.